THE CLEAR TRUST
Clear Trust enables children and adults suffering neuro-developmental and co-ordination difficulties, brain injury, spinal damage or long-term neurological disorders to participate in physical exercise and rehabilitation programmes.
They raise funding to:
- advance the treatment and care of children and adults with brain/spinal injuries, neuro-developmental and coordination disorders, learning difficulties and long-term physical disabilities
- provide specialist equipment and rehabilitation facilities
- fund research and education in clinical exercise and rehabilitation science
The Indian Ocean is no place for the faint-hearted, but Billy and Barry have already proved their mettle on the Pacific Ocean as part of Team Battleborn in 2014. On that crossing they not only proved that they have what it takes physically and mentally, but even managed to write quite possibly the funniest ocean-rowing blog ever, every post a gem of laugh-out-loud moments.
I wish them all the best in their bid for the speed record and to raise funds for Spotlight YOPD and other charities, and eagerly await a new season of blog posts. Reading about the Indian Ocean will, I’m certain, be a lot more fun than rowing it.
Roz Savage M.B.E - English ocean rower, environmental advocate, writer and speaker
Parkinson’s UK is a charity that drives better care, treatments and quality of life for Parkinson’s sufferers. Its goal is to bring forward the day when no one fears Parkinson’s.
- provide expert information on Parkinson’s
- influence and fund ground-breaking research
- offer support and promote opportunities to live life to the full
- campaign and influence
- fundraise to find a cure and improve life